Centre for Air quality & health Research and evaluation
The Centre for Air quality and health Research and evaluation (CAR) is a Centre of Research Excellence funded by the National Health and Medical Research Council. CAR will enable research on the impact of air pollution on human health and translate that research into contributions to policy that aims to mitigate that impact. CAR will create opportunities for researchers, operating in diverse but related disciplines, to create and apply knowledge about air pollution and health of both national and international interest.
- JUNE: CAR postdoctoral position now open for 2016 round
- APRIL: Dr Cowie interviewed about latest report on PM
- MARCH: CAR CRE Annual Symposium 'Cleaner Air, Better Health' 5th of May 2016, A call for abstracts and symposium information
- FEBRUARY: Review of the health impacts of emission sources, types and levels of particulate matter air pollution in ambient air in NSW
- JANUARY: Health Risk assessment of Air Pollution: General Principals
- The mortality effect of ship-related fine particulate matter in the Sydney greater metropolitan region of NSW, Australia